Lightweight Bike Water Bottle BPA-Free,620ml/750ml Cycling & Sports Squeeze Bottle
- MOQ: low minimum order quantity for OEM, from 500 units you can already get this water bottle with your own brand logo!
- Design: we have professional designers to offer you different printing designs, so you can get unique designs for your brand!
- Free Samples: Before you decide to make your purchase we can offer you free samples without obligation, we are confident with the quality of this product!
- BPA-free, PP Material (Tritan approved by SGS) sports water bottle, perfect for storing liquids.
- Double-wall construction of our insulated water bottle, creates a thermal barrier to air.
- 620ml (single wall, double wall available ) / 750ml (single wall) big capacity, enough for your outdoor activities.
- It is perfect for packing your luggage and stashing it in the water bottle cage on a bicycle.
- With the lockout design, it is safe to put in your bags.
- Lightweight, fast, easy flow valve.
- Color: Black, Blue, Green, Purple, Yellow, and Grey options.
Multiple Color & Size Options
620ml / 750ml BPA-Free, PP Material (Tritan approved by SGS) Cycling Sports Water Bottle, a dozen colors to choose from.
Insulated Sports Water Bottle, Double-walled construction Keeps water colder for longer
Best In Class, Self-Sealing, Spill Proof Nozzle
When riding there’s no need for removing the second hand of your handlebars to open awkward twist-top bottles, the Iconfast flow nozzle is an easy pull and push to open and close.
Fast, Easy Flow Valve
Hydration has never been this easy with our best-in-class self-sealing, spill-proof nozzle.
Odor Resistant and BPA Free
The water bottle is odor-resistant and BPA-free. TASTE THE DIFFERENCE.
Eliminate unwanted dust and dirt in your water & nozzle.
Textured Surface For Superior GRIP
The WATER MASTER Icon water bottle has been designed with a textured surface around the neck for superior grip, assisting you to hold the Icon bottle securely on demanding rides.
High temperature resistant
The bottle can be resistant to up to 70 ℃ of water.